Threshold Autoregressive Model with Multiple Threshold Variables
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics in its series Departmental Working Papers with number _171.
Date of creation: Sep 2005
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuang-Liang Chang & Nan-Kuang Chen & Charles Ka Yui Leung, 2012.
"In the shadow of the United States: the international transmission effect of asset returns,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
121, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Chang, Kuang Liang & Chen, Nan Kuang & Leung, Charles Ka Yui, 2011. "In the Shadow of the United States: The International Transmission Effect of Asset Returns," MPRA Paper 32776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chang, Kuang Liang & Chen, Nan Kuang & Leung, Charles Ka Yui, 2011.
"The Dynamics of Housing Returns in Singapore: How Important are the International Transmission Mechanisms?,"
32255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chang, Kuang-Liang & Chen, Nan-Kuang & Leung, Charles Ka Yui, 2012. "The dynamics of housing returns in Singapore: How important are the international transmission mechanisms?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 516-530.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.