Estimating the Fractionally Integrated Process in the Presence of Measurement Errors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics in its series Departmental Working Papers with number _090.
Date of creation: Mar 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Other versions of this item:
- Chong, Terence Tai-leung & Lui, Gilbert Chiu-sing, 1999. "Estimating the fractionally integrated process in the presence of measurement errors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 285-294, June.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "Long memory processes and fractional integration in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 5-59, July.
- Tai-leung, Chong, 1996. "Estimating the Unit Root Process in the Presence of Measurement Errors," Departmental Working Papers _067, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Nelson, Daniel B., 1995. "Vector attenuation bias in the classical errors-in-variables model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 345-349, October.
- Levi, Maurice D, 1973. "Errors in the Variables Bias in the Presence of Correctly Measured Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 985-86, September.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:36:p:1-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haldrup, Niels & Nielsen, Morten Orregaard, 2007.
"Estimation of fractional integration in the presence of data noise,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 3100-3114, March.
- Haldrup, Niels & Nielsen, Morten Oe., . "Estimation of Fractional Integration in the Presence of Data Noise," Economics Working Papers 2003-10, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Chong, Terence Tai-leung & Wong, Kwan-to, 2001.
"Time series properties of aggregated AR(2) processes,"
Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 325-332, December.
- Terence Tai-leung Chong & Kwan-to Wong, 2000. "Time Series Properties of Aggregated AR(2) Processes," Departmental Working Papers _130, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.