Nash Bargaining Theory II (Now published in The Economics of Bargaining, edited by K. Binmore and P. Dasgupta, Basil Blackwell, Oxford, 1987.)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE in its series STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series with number /1980/14.
Date of creation: 1980
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/default.asp
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Augusto Ruperez Micola & Albert Banal-Estanol, 2011.
"Production intermittence in sport markets,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
11-15, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & VAN YPERSELE, Tanguy & ZANAJ, Skerdilajda, 2011. "Does the seller of a house facing a large number of buyers always decrease its price when its first offer is rejected?," CORE Discussion Papers 2011049, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.