Industrial Structure and the Nature of Innovative Activity (Now published in Economic Journal, Vol.90 (June 1980)pp.226-293.)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE in its series STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series with number /1980/04.
Date of creation: 1980
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/default.asp
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klodt, Henning, 1992. "Theorie der strategischen Handelspolitik und neue Wachstumstheorie als Grundlage für eine Industrie- und Technologiepolitik?," Kiel Working Papers 533, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Zeira, Joseph, 2003.
"Innovations, Patent Races and Endogenous Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3974, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Temel, Tugrul, 2011. "Industrial policy, collective action, and the direction of technological change," MPRA Paper 31917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drescher, Klaus & Weiss, Christoph R., 2001. "Bestimmungsgründe der regionalen Marktstruktur im deutschen Lebensmitteleinzelhandel," FE Working Papers 0104, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Bondarev, Anton A., 2011. "Endogenous specialization of heterogeneous innovative activities of firms under technological spillovers," MPRA Paper 35424, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Dec 2011.
- Pranab Bardhan & Dilip Mookherjee & Neha Kumar, 2009. "State-Led or Market-Led Green Revolution? Role of Private Irrigation Investment vis-a-vis Local Government Programs in West Bengalâ€™s Farm Productivity Growth," Working Papers id:2209, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.