Labour's Record on Neighbourhood Renewal in England: Policy, Spending and Outcomes 1997-2010
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE in its series CASE - Social Policy in a Cold Climate Working Paper with number 06.
Date of creation: Jul 2013
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/case/_new/publications/default.asp
social policy; area deprivation; neighbourhood renewal; area-based initiatives;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-05 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Scott Baum & Kathryn Arthurson & Kara Rickson, 2010. "Happy People in Mixed-up Places: The Association between the Degree and Type of Local Socioeconomic Mix and Expressions of Neighbourhood Satisfaction," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(3), pages 467-485, March.
- Matthieu Permentier & Gideon Bolt & Maarten van Ham, 2011. "Determinants of Neighbourhood Satisfaction and Perception of Neighbourhood Reputation," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 48(5), pages 977-996, April.
- Diane Perrons & Sophia Skyers, 2003. "Empowerment Through Participation? Conceptual Explorations and A Case Study," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 265-285, 06.
- Christina Beatty & Stephen Fothergill, 2005. "The diversion from 'unemployment' to 'sickness' across British regions and districts," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 39(7), pages 837-854.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.