Labour's Record on Cash Transfers, Poverty, Inequality and the Lifecycle 1997 - 2010
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE in its series CASE - Social Policy in a Cold Climate Working Paper with number 05.
Date of creation: Jul 2013
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/case/_new/publications/default.asp
social policy; benefits; distributions of economic outcomes; income poverty; tax and benefit policy; wealth inequality;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-07-05 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2013-07-05 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PBE-2013-07-05 (Public Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brewer, M. & Sibieta, L. & Wren-Lewis, L., 2007. "Racing away? Income inequality and the evolution of high incomes," Open Access publications from University College London http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
- Brewer, M. & O'Dea, C. & Paull, G. & Sibieta, L., 2009. "The living standards of families with children reporting low incomes," Open Access publications from University College London http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
- Robert Joyce & Luke Sibieta, 2013. "An assessment of Labour’s record on income inequality and poverty," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 178-202, SPRING.
- Goodman, A. & Myck, M. & Shephard, A., 2003. "Sharing in the nation’s prosperity? Pensioner poverty in Britain," Open Access publications from University College London http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
- Stuart Adam & James Browne, 2010. "Redistribution, work incentives and thirty years of UK tax and benefit reform," IFS Working Papers W10/24, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.