Labour's Record on the Under Fives: Policy, Spending and Outcomes 1997 - 2010
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE in its series CASE - Social Policy in a Cold Climate Working Paper with number 04.
Date of creation: Jul 2013
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/case/_new/publications/default.asp
social policy; early childhood; early years; pre-school; early intervention;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anitha George & Lucy Stokes & David Wilkinson, 2012. "Does Early Education Influence Key Stage 1 Attainment? Evidence for England from the Millennium Cohort Study," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 222(1), pages R67-R80, October.
- Michael Baker & Kevin S. Milligan, 2007.
"Maternal employment, breastfeeding, and health: Evidence from maternity leave mandates,"
NBER Working Papers
13188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baker, Michael & Milligan, Kevin, 2008. "Maternal employment, breastfeeding, and health: Evidence from maternity leave mandates," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 871-887, July.
- David M. Blau, 1999. "The Effect Of Income On Child Development," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 261-276, May.
- Sakiko Tanaka, 2005. "Parental leave and child health across OECD countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(501), pages F7-F28, 02.
- Gregg, Paul & Waldfogel, Jane & Washbrook, Elizabeth, 2006. "Family expenditures post-welfare reform in the UK: Are low-income families starting to catch up?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 721-746, December.
- Jo Sparkes & Anne West, 1998. "An Evaluation of the English Nursery Voucher Scheme 1996-1997," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 171-184.
- Borra, Cristina & Iacovou, Maria & Sevilla, Almudena, 2012.
"The Effect of Breastfeeding on Children's Cognitive and Noncognitive Development,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6697, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Borra, Cristina & Iacovou, Maria & Sevilla, Almudena, 2012. "The effect of breastfeeding on children's cognitive and noncognitive development," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 496-515.
- Jane Waldfogel, 2006. "What do children need?," Public Policy Review, Institute for Public Policy Research, vol. 13(1), pages 26-34.
- Lawrence M. Berger & Jennifer Hill & Jane Waldfogel, 2005. "Maternity leave, early maternal employment and child health and development in the US," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(501), pages F29-F47, 02.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.