The Future of Rural Policy: Lessons from Spatial Economics (Policy Note)
AbstractThis policy note spells out lessons for rural policy that emerge from recent SERC research. It summarises a SERC policy paper available at http://www.spatialeconomics.ac.uk/textonly/SERC/publications/download/sercpp008.pdf
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE in its series SERC Policy Papers with number 009.
Date of creation: Oct 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.spatialeconomics.ac.uk/SERC/publications/policy_papers.asp
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-10-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-GEO-2011-10-22 (Economic Geography)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Békés, Gábor & Harasztosi, Péter, 2013.
"Agglomeration premium and trading activity of firms,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 51-64.
- Gabor Bekes & Peter Harasztosi, 2010. "Agglomeration Premium and Trading Activity of Firms," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1001, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Gábor Békés & Péter Harasztosi, 2010. "Agglomeration Premium and Trading Activity of Firms," CeFiG Working Papers 11, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 28 Jan 2010.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.