The Future of Rural Policy: Lessons from Spatial Economics
AbstractThis policy paper is concerned with rural policy. It spells out the lessons for rural policy that emerge from recent SERC research.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE in its series SERC Policy Papers with number 008.
Date of creation: Oct 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.spatialeconomics.ac.uk/SERC/publications/policy_papers.asp
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-GEO-2011-10-22 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2011-10-22 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen Gibbons & Henry G. Overman & Guilherme Resende, 2011. "Real Earnings Disparities in Britain," SERC Discussion Papers 0065, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Steve Gibbons & Susana Mourato & Guilherme Resende, 2011. "The Amenity Value of English Nature: A Hedonic Price Approach," SERC Discussion Papers 0074, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Steve Gibbons & Henry G. Overman & Panu Pelkonen, 2010. "Wage Disparities in Britain: People or Place?," SERC Discussion Papers 0060, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Gábor Békés & Péter Harasztosi, 2010.
"Agglomeration Premium and Trading Activity of Firms,"
CeFiG Working Papers
11, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 28 Jan 2010.
- Békés, Gábor & Harasztosi, Péter, 2013. "Agglomeration premium and trading activity of firms," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 51-64.
- Gabor Bekes & Peter Harasztosi, 2010. "Agglomeration Premium and Trading Activity of Firms," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1001, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.