The Determinants and Effects of Lifelong Learning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE in its series CEE Discussion Papers with number 0019.
Date of creation: Apr 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://cee.lse.ac.uk/publications.htm
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-10-28 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Jenkins, 2004. "Women, Lifelong Learning and Employment," CEE Discussion Papers 0039, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Hilary Ingham & Mike Ingham & Jose Adelino Afonso, 2013. "Participation in lifelong learning in Portugal and the UK," Working Papers 41842845, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Palameta, Boris & Zhang, Xuelin, 2006. "La poursuite des etudes a l'age adulte et ses repercussions sur les gains au Canada," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2006276f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Ludger Woessmann, 2006.
"Efficiency and Equity of European Education and Training Policies,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1779, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ludger Wößmann, 2008. "Efficiency and equity of European education and training policies," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 199-230, April.
- Wößmann, Ludger, 2008. "Efficiency and equity of European education and training policies," Munich Reprints in Economics 19667, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ci, Wen & Galdo, JosÃ© & Voia, Marcel & Worswick, Christopher, 2013. "Does adult training benefit Canadian workers?," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2013-42, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 26 Sep 2013.
- Palameta, Boris & Zhang, Xuelin, 2006. "Participation in Adult Schooling and Its Earnings Impact in Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2006276e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Andrew Jenkins, 2004. "Women, lifelong learning and employment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19467, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Weishuo Tao & Jing Cheng & Wenqing Dong & Jing Wang, 2009. "East Asia Lifelong Learning Community 2020: Objective, Organization and Operation," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 252-268, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.