Paying for good neighbours? Neighbourhood deprivation and the communiy benefits of education
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE in its series CEE Discussion Papers with number 0017.
Date of creation: Oct 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://cee.lse.ac.uk/publications.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hardle, Wolfgang & Linton, Oliver, 1986.
"Applied nonparametric methods,"
Handbook of Econometrics,
in: R. F. Engle & D. McFadden (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 38, pages 2295-2339
- Hardle, W., 1992. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Papers 9204, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- HÄRDLE, Wolfgang, 1992. "Applied nonparametric methods," CORE Discussion Papers 1992003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Oliver LINTON, . "Applied nonparametric methods," Statistic und Oekonometrie 9312, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- Wolfgang Hardle & Oliver Linton, 1994. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1069, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hardle, W., 1992. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Papers 9206, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Benabou, Roland, 1993.
"Workings of a City: Location, Education, and Production,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 108(3), pages 619-52, August.
- Roland Benabou, 1991. "Workings of a City: Location, Education, and Production," NBER Technical Working Papers 0113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raquel Fernandez & Richard Rogerson, 1993.
"Keeping People Out: Income Distribution, Zoning and the Quality of Public Education,"
NBER Working Papers
4333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernandez, Raquel & Rogerson, Richard, 1997. "Keeping People Out: Income Distribution, Zoning, and the Quality of Public Education," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(1), pages 23-42, February.
- Fernandez, R. & Rogerson, R., 1993. "Keeping People Out: Income Distribution, Zoning and the Quality of Public Education," Papers 19, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri, .
"Human Capital and Externalities in Cities,"
172, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Peri, Giovanni, 2000. "Human Capital and Externalities in Cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 2599, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri, 1999. "Human capital and externalities in cities," Economics Working Papers 494, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2000.
- Chang Moo-Lee & Dennis P. Culhane & Susan M. Wachter, . "The Differential Impacts of Federally Assisted Housing Programs on Nearby Property Values: A Philadelphia Case Study," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 316, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Cheshire, Paul & Sheppard, Stephen, 1995. "On the Price of Land and the Value of Amenities," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 62(246), pages 247-67, May.
- Chengri Ding & Robert Simons & Esmail Baku, 2000. "The Effect of Residential Investment on Nearby Property Values: Evidence from Cleveland, Ohio," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 19(1), pages 23-48.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Munneke, Henry J & Slawson, V Carlos, Jr, 1999. "A Housing Price Model with Endogenous Externality Location: A Study of Mobile Home Parks," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 113-31, September.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua Angrist, 1999.
"How Large are the Social Returns to Education? Evidence from Compulsory Schooling Laws,"
99-30, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua Angrist, 1999. "How Large are the Social Returns to Education? Evidence from Compulsory Schooling Laws," NBER Working Papers 7444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steve Gibbons & Stephen Machin, 2001. "Valuing Primary Schools," CEE Discussion Papers 0015, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Blundell, Richard, et al, 2000. "The Returns to Higher Education in Britain: Evidence from a British Cohort," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(461), pages F82-99, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.