A new linkage between corporate and public governance through the lens of incremental cash flows
AbstractWhile in the study of Corporate Governance we can avail ourselves of the incremental cash-flow model (ICFM), the analysis of Public Governance has been falling behind with this issue. The paper sets forth an innovative linkage between both fields of learning and practice, by means of a suitable framing of such model that would allow us to take advantage of a deeper research focus just within the interface of both governances. Firstly, the ICM is derived in the current shape that experts in Corporate Governance make use of it. Secondly, we sharpen up the ICFM to match variegated needs in research and applications of Public Governance.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universidad del CEMA in its series CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. with number 374.
Length: 23 pages
Date of creation: Jul 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Av. Córdoba 374, (C1054AAP) Capital Federal
Phone: (5411) 6314-3000
Fax: (5411) 4314-1654
Web page: http://www.cema.edu.ar/publicaciones/doc_trabajo.html
More information through EDIRC
public governance; incremental cash flows; corporate governance;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-06 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2005. "How trade splits up information sets and dealers carry out their brokerage of asymmetric information," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 288, Universidad del CEMA.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2001. "The Brokerage of Asymmetric Information," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 190, Universidad del CEMA.
- Kornai, J, 1979. "Resource-Constrained versus Demand-Constrained Systems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 801-19, July.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2005. "Public Governance. A Blueprint for Political Action and Better Government," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 297, Universidad del CEMA.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2004. "Corporate Rent-Seeking and the managerial soft-budget constraint," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 283, Universidad del CEMA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.