GINI Country Report: The Czech Republic and Slovakia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI) in its series Research Reports with number 7.
Date of creation: 07 Sep 2013
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sergei Guriev & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2009.
"(Un)happiness in Transition,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 143-68, Spring.
- Eva Hromadkova & Michal Zdenek, 2013. "Demand Side Cost-Sharing and Prescription Drugs Utilization: Evidence From a Quasi-Natural Experiment," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp486, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Ganelli, Giovanni, 2006. "Household wealth in the Czech Republic: A comparative perspective," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 184-199, June.
- Tomas Zelinsky, 2012. "Changes in Relative Material Deprivation in Regions of Slovakia and the Czech Republic," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(3), pages 335-353, June.
- Jan Babecky & Kamil Dybczak & Kamil Galuscak, 2008. "Survey on Wage and Price Formation of Czech Firms," Working Papers 2008/12, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Kahanec).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.