Secrets or Shields to Share? New Dilemmas for Dual Use Technology Development and the Quest for Military and Commercial Advantage in the Digital Age
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley in its series UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series with number qt89r4j908.
Date of creation: 21 Feb 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 2234 Piedmont Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94720
Phone: +1 510 642 3067
Fax: +1 510 643 6617
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/brie
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stowsky, Jay, 1986. "Beating Our Plowshares into Double-Edged Swords: The Impact of Pentagon Policies on the Commercialization of Advanced Technologies," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt7tz2p8sv, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Alvarez, Luis & Horowitz, Roberto, 1997. "Safe Platooning In Automated Highway Systems," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt1v97t5w1, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Cowan, R. & Foray, D., 1995.
"Quandaries in the Economics of Dual Technologies and Spillovers from Military to Civilian Research and Development,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
9509, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Cowan, Robin & Foray, Dominique, 1995. "Quandaries in the economics of dual technologies and spillovers from military to civilian research and development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 851-868, November.
- Hsu, Ann & Eskafi, Farokh & Sachs, Sonia & Varaiya, Pravin, 1991. "Design Of Platoon Maneuver Protocols For IVHS," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt89c6p0cn, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Mowery, David C. & Simcoe, Timothy, 2002. "Is the Internet a US invention?--an economic and technological history of computer networking," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1369-1387, December.
- Klein, Hans, 2001. "Technology push-over: defense downturns and civilian technology policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 937-951, June.
- Glenn R. Fong, 1986. "The potential for industrial policy: Lessons from the very high speed integrated circuit program," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(2), pages 264-291.
- Weber, Steven, 2000. "The Political Economy of Open Source Software," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt3hq916dc, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Mowery,David C. & Rosenberg,Nathan, 1991. "Technology and the Pursuit of Economic Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521389365, April.
- Marco S. Giarratana, 2002. "Entry, Survival and Growth in a New Market. The Case of the Encryption Software Industry," LEM Papers Series 2002/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.