Assessing the Benefits and Costs of ITS Projects: Volume 2 An Application to Electronic Toll Collection
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley in its series Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings with number qt1jv8j3zw.
Date of creation: 01 Mar 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 109 McLaughlin Hall, Mail Code 1720, Berkeley, CA 94720-1720
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/its/
More information through EDIRC
Intelligent Vehicle Highway Systems--California--San Francisco Bay Area--Cost effectiveness; Toll bridges--California--San Francisco Bay Area; Toll plazas--California--San Francisco Bay Area--Automation--Cost effectiveness; Automated toll collection; Carquinez Bridge (Calif.);
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Small, K.A. & Kazimi, C., 1994.
"On the Costs of Air Pollution from Motor Vehicules,"
94-95-3, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Small, Kenneth A. & Kazimi, Camilla, 1995. "On the Costs of Air Pollution from Motor Vehicles," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt0sx81025, University of California Transportation Center.
- David Levinson & Elva Chang, 2003.
"A Model for Optimizing Electronic Toll Collection Systems,"
200306, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Levinson, David & Chang, Elva, 2003. "A model for optimizing electronic toll collection systems," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 293-314, May.
- Dahlgren, Joy & Khattak, Asad & McDonough, Patrick & Banerjee, Ipsita & Orrick, Phyllis & Sharafsaleh, Ashkan, 2004. "ITS Decision Enhancements: Developing Case-Based Reasoning and Expert Systems and Incorporating New Material," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt9242q08h, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.