Economic Policy and Nonrational Behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley in its series Department of Economics, Working Paper Series with number qt9tw447ws.
Date of creation: 03 Feb 1987
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: F502 Haas, Berkeley CA 94720-1922
Phone: (510) 642-1922
Fax: (510) 642-5018
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/iber_econ/
More information through EDIRC
nonrational policy; rationality; choice; Social and Behavioral Sciences; Economic Policy;
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mattsson, Lars-Göran & Voorneveld, Mark & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2004. "Better may be worse: Some monotonicity results and paradoxes in discrete choice," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 558, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 21 Apr 2004.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2007.
"Cognitive Constraints, Contraction Consistency, and the Satisficing Criterion,"
614, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Tyson, Christopher J., 2008. "Cognitive constraints, contraction consistency, and the satisficing criterion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 51-70, January.
- Tyson, Chris, 2001. "The Foundations of Imperfect Decision Making," Research Papers 1714, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Christopher J.Tyson, 2005. "Axiomatic Foundations for Satisficing Behavior," Economics Papers 2005-W03, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Simon P Anderson & Jacob K Goeree & Charles A Holt, 2001. "A Thoeretical Anlysis of Altruism and Decision Error in Public Goods Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 563824000000000075, David K. Levine.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2000.
"Bounded Rationality and Socially Optimal Limits on Choice in a Self-Selection Model,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp330, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, revised Nov 2002.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2003. "Bounded Rationality and Socially Optimal Limits on Choice in a Self-Selection Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 868, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christopher Tyson, 2005.
"Axiomatic Foundations for Satisficing Behavior,"
Economics Series Working Papers
2005-W03, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- JÃ¶rgen Weibull & Lars-GÃ¶ran Mattsson & Mark Voorneveld, 2007. "Better May be Worse: Some Monotonicity Results and Paradoxes in Discrete Choice Under Uncertainty," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 63(2), pages 121-151, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.