One-Sided Patience with One-Sided Communication Does Not Justify Stackelberg Equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley in its series Department of Economics, Working Paper Series with number qt58n9q9vz.
Date of creation: 01 Feb 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: F502 Haas, Berkeley CA 94720-1922
Phone: (510) 642-1922
Fax: (510) 642-5018
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/iber_econ/
More information through EDIRC
communication; renegotiation; repeated games; Stackelberg equilibrium; Social and Behavioral Sciences;
Other versions of this item:
- Dekel, Eddie & Farrell, Joseph, 1990. "One-sided patience with one-sided communication does not justify stackelberg equilibrium," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 299-303, December.
- Eddie Dekel and Joseph Farrell., 1990. "One-Sided Patience with One-Sided Communication Does Not Justify Stackelberg Equilibrium," Economics Working Papers 90-136, University of California at Berkeley.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Celentani, Marco & Pesendorfer, Wolfgang, 1996.
"Reputation in Dynamic Games,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 109-132, July.
- Asheim, G.B., 1991.
"Individual and Collective Time Consistency,"
9169, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Geir B. Asheim, 1995. "Individual and Collective Time-Consistency," Discussion Papers 1128, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Asheim, G.B., 1996. "Individual and Collective Time-Consistency," Memorandum 20/1996, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Asheim, G., 1991. "Individual and Collective Time Consistency," Discussion Paper 1991-69, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.