clubs and the Market: Large Finite Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley in its series Department of Economics, Working Paper Series with number qt10k1b44j.
Date of creation: 01 Apr 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: F502 Haas, Berkeley CA 94720-1922
Phone: (510) 642-1922
Fax: (510) 642-5018
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/iber_econ/
More information through EDIRC
approximate equilibrium; clubs; approximate decentralization; Social and Behavioral Sciences;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harold L. Cole & George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite, .
""Efficient Non-Contractible Investments'',"
CARESS Working Papres
98-13, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Harold L. Cole & George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite, 1998. "Efficient non-contractible investments," Staff Report 253, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Harold L. Cole & George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite, . "Efficient Non-Contractible Investments," Penn CARESS Working Papers 08d6793d32cab8f6e1f46dac0, Penn Economics Department.
- Bryan Ellickson & Birgit Grodal & Suzanne Scotchmer & William Zame, 1997.
"Clubs and the Market: Continuum Economies,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
765, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bryan Ellickson & Birgit Grodal & Suzanne Scotchmer & William R. Zame, 1998. "Clubs and the Market: Continuum Economies," Microeconomics 9802002, EconWPA.
- Bryan Ellickson and Birgit Grodal, Suzanne Scotchmer, and William R. Zame., 1997. "Clubs and the Market: Continuum Economies," Economics Working Papers 97-254, University of California at Berkeley.
- Gilles, R.P., 1999. "Coalitional Provision of Pure Collective Goods," Discussion Paper 1999-47, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.