What to Maximize If You Must
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley in its series Department of Economics, Working Paper Series with number qt0300m6q8.
Date of creation: 01 Dec 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: F502 Haas, Berkeley CA 94720-1922
Phone: (510) 642-1922
Fax: (510) 642-5018
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/iber_econ/
More information through EDIRC
decision making; economics; evolutionary arguments; game theory; monotonic selection dynamics; payoff-maximizing behavior; Social and Behavioral Sciences;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josef Hofbauer & Joerg Oechssler & Frank Riedel, 2005.
"Brown-von Neumann-Nash Dynamics: The Continuous Strategy Case,"
Game Theory and Information
- Hofbauer, Josef & Oechssler, Jörg & Riedel, Frank, 2009. "Brown-von Neumann-Nash dynamics: The continuous strategy case," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 406-429, March.
- Josef Hofbauer & Jörg Oechssler, 2005. "Brown-von Neumann-Nash Dynamics: The Continuous Strategy Case," Working Papers 0424, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2005.
- Hofbauer, Josef & Oechssler, Jörg & Riedel, Frank, 2005. "Brown-von Neumann-Nash Dynamics: The Continuous Strategy Case," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 05-41, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Josef Hofbauer & Jörg Oechssler & Frank Riedel, 2005. "Brown-von Neumann-Nash Dynamics: The Continuous Strategy Case," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse38_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Steffen Huck & Georg Kirchsteiger & Joerg Oechssler, 1997.
"Learning to Like What You Have - Explaining the Endowment Effect,"
Game Theory and Information
9702001, EconWPA, revised 15 May 1997.
- Steffen Huck & Georg Kirchsteiger & Jörg Oechssler, 2005. "Learning to like what you have - explaining the endowment effect," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(505), pages 689-702, 07.
- Steffen Huck & Georg Kirchsteiger & Jörg Oechssler, 2003. "Learning to Like What You Have - Explaining the Endowment Effect," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse5_2003, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Huck, Steffen & Kirchsteiger, Georg & Oechssler, Jörg, 1997. "Learning to like what you have: Explaining the endowment effect," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,38, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.