Regulation and Property Values in the United States: The High Cost of Monopoly
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy in its series Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series with number qt5692w323.
Date of creation: 02 Jul 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: F502 Haas, Berkeley CA 94720-1922
Phone: (510) 642-1922
Fax: (510) 642-5018
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/iber_bphup/
More information through EDIRC
Social and Behavioral Sciences;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monkkonen, Paavo & Quigley, John M., 2008. "The Spatial Consequences of Autarky in Land-Use Regulation: Strategic Interaction or Parallelism?," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt69p752cd, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- John V. Duca & John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2010.
"Housing Markets and the Financial Crisis of 2007-2009: Lessons for the Future,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0049, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Duca, John V. & Muellbauer, John & Murphy, Anthony, 2010. "Housing markets and the financial crisis of 2007-2009: Lessons for the future," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 203-217, December.
- John V. Duca & John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2010. "Housing markets and the financial crisis of 2007-2009: lessons for the future," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33613, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mason, Carl & Quigley, John M., 2007. "The curious institution of mobile home rent control," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 189-208, June.
- John Muellbauer, 2012.
"When is a Housing Market Overheated Enough to Threaten Stability?,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,
in: Alexandra Heath & Frank Packer & Callan Windsor (ed.), Property Markets and Financial Stability
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- John Muellbauer, 2012. "When is a housing market overheated enough to threaten stability?," Economics Series Working Papers 623, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.