Legal Requirements that Artists Receive Resale Royalties
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley in its series Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series with number qt33f9k5bw.
Date of creation: 01 Jun 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 207 Giannini Hall #3310, Berkeley, CA 94720-3310
Phone: (510) 642-3345
Fax: (510) 643-8911
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/are_ucb/
More information through EDIRC
benefit-cost analysis; prices; profits; regulation; risk;
Other versions of this item:
- Karp, Larry S. & Perloff, Jeffery M., 1993. "Legal requirements that artists receive resale royalties," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 163-177, June.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Banternghansa, Chanont & Graddy, Kathryn, 2009.
"The Impact of the Droit de Suite in the UK: An Empirical Analysis,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7136, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chanont Banternghansa & Kathryn Graddy, 2011. "The impact of the Droit de Suite in the UK: an empirical analysis," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 81-100, May.
- Henry Hansmann, . "Royalties for Artists Versus Royalties for Authors and Composers," Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy Working Paper Series yale_lepp-1023, Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy.
- J. D. Stanford, 2003.
"Economic Analysis Of The Droit De Suite- The Artist's Resale Royalty,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 386-398, December.
- Dr Jon D. Stanford, 2002. "Economic Analysis of the Droit de Suite - The Artist's Resale Royalty," Discussion Papers Series 301, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- John Solow, 1998. "An Economic Analysis of the Droit de Suite," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 209-226, December.
- Henry Hansmann & Marina Santilli, 2001. "Royalties for Artists versus Royalties for Authors and Composers," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 259-281, November.
- Christian Jansen, 2003. "Economic Effects of the New German Copyright Contract Law," Law and Economics 0302003, EconWPA.
- Michael Rushton, 2001. "The Law and Economics of Artists' Inalienable Rights," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 243-257, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.