Job to Job Movements in a Simple Search Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Collegio Carlo Alberto in its series Carlo Alberto Notebooks with number 137.
Length: 6 pages
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pissarides, Christopher A, 1994.
"Search Unemployment with On-the-Job Search,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 457-75, July.
- Giuseppe Bertola & Pietro Garibaldi, 2001.
"Wages and the Size of Firms in Dynamic Matching Models,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(2), pages 335-368, April.
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Garibaldi, Pietro, 2000. "Wages and the Size of Firms in Dynamic Matching Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 2576, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Equilibrium Unemployment Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161877, January.
- Burdett, Kenneth & Mortensen, Dale T, 1998. "Wage Differentials, Employer Size, and Unemployment," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(2), pages 257-73, May.
- Kawata, Keisuke & Sato, Yasuhiro, 2012.
"On-the-job search in urban areas,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 715-726.
- Espen Moen & Anna GodÃ¸y, 2013. "Mixed search," 2013 Meeting Papers 857, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Keisuke Kawata, 2013. "Work Hour Mismatch and On-the-job Search," IDEC DP2 Series 3-6, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.