Job to Job Movements in a Simple Search Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Collegio Carlo Alberto in its series Carlo Alberto Notebooks with number 137.
Length: 6 pages
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, and Vacancies - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keisuke Kawata, 2013. "Work Hour Mismatch and On-the-job Search," IDEC DP2 Series 3-6, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Kawata, Keisuke & Sato, Yasuhiro, 2012.
"On-the-job search in urban areas,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 715-726.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.