Canada's Cultural Exemption : Insulator of Lighting Rod?
AbstractThe broader set of evidence considered in this paper has strengthened our belief in the need to reorient domestic policy. On the international side, we still advocate the integration of cultural policy into a well conceived international system.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Carleton University, Department of Economics in its series Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) with number 96-01.
Length: 49 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published: "Canada's Cultural Exemption: Insulator or Lightning Rod?", World Competition, 20,1 (September 1996), 67-90.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa Ontario, K1S 5B6 Canada
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keith Acheson & christopher Maule & E. Filleul, 1996.
"Cultural Entrepreneurship and the Banff Television Festival,"
Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU)
97-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Keith Acheson & Christopher Maule & Elizabet Filleul, 1996. "Cultural entrepreneurship and the Banff Television Festival," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 321-339, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Renee Lortie).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.