International Agreements and Cultural Industries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Carleton University, Department of Economics in its series Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) with number 95-03.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa Ontario, K1S 5B6 Canada
Other versions of this item:
- Keith Acheson & Christopher Maule, 1995. "International Agreements and Cultural Industries," Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) 95-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Renee Lortie).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.