An Empirical Estimate of Corportate Tax Refundability and Effective Tax Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Carleton University, Department of Economics in its series Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) with number 87-02.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: 1987
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa Ontario, K1S 5B6 Canada
Other versions of this item:
- Mintz, Jack M, 1988. "An Empirical Estimate of Corporate Tax Refundability and Effective Tax Rates," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 103(1), pages 225-31, February.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faig, Miquel & Shum, Pauline, 1999. "Irreversible investment and endogenous financing: An evaluation of the corporate tax effects," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 143-171, February.
- Altshuler, Rosanne & Fulghieri, Paolo, 1994. "Incentive Effects of Foreign Tax Credits on Multinational Corporations," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 47(2), pages 349-61, June Cita.
- James R. Hines Jr., 1998. "Investment Ramifications of Distortionary Tax Subsidies," NBER Working Papers 6615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Niemann, Rainer, 2003. "Wie schädlich ist die Mindestbesteuerung? Steuerparadoxa in der Verlustrechnung," TÃ¼binger DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 259, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Miquel Faig & Pauline Shum, 1997. "INVESTMENT IRREVERSIBILITY AND ENDOGENOUS FINANCING: An Evaluation of the Corporate Tax Effects," Working Papers faig-97-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Chirinko, Robert S., 2002.
"Corporate Taxation, Capital Formation,and the Substitution Elasticity between Labor and Capital,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 55(N. 2), pages 339-355, June Cita.
- Robert Chirinko, 2002. "Corporate Taxation, Capital Formation, and the Substitution Elasticity between Labor and Capital," Emory Economics 0201, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Robert S. Chirinko, 2002. "Corporate Taxation, Capital Formation, and the Substitution Elasticity between Labor and Capital," CESifo Working Paper Series 707, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dwenger, Nadja, 2008.
"Tax loss offset restrictions: Last resort for the treasury? An empirical evaluation of tax loss offset rectrictions based on micro data,"
arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research
44, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Nadja Dwenger, 2008. "Tax Loss Offset Restrictions - Last Resort for the Treasury?: An Empirical Evaluation of Tax Loss Offset Restrictions Based on Micro Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 764, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jack Mintz, 1995. "Corporation tax: a survey," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 16(4), pages 23-68, November.
- Alexandre Laurin, 2009. "Cleaning Up the Books: A Proposal for Revamping Corporate Group Taxation in Canada," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 284, March.
- Pierre-Pascal Gendron & Gordon Anderson & Jack M. Mintz, 2003. "Corporation Tax Asymmetries and Firm-Level Investment in Canada," International Tax Program Papers 0303, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Rainer Niemann, 2004. "Asymmetric Taxation and Cross-Border Investment Decisions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1219, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bob Hamilton & Jack Mintz & John Whalley, 1991. "Decomposing the Welfare Costs of Capital Tax Distortions: The Importance of Risk Assumptions," NBER Working Papers 3628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Niemann, Rainer, 2004. "Entscheidungswirkungen von Verlustverrechnungsbeschränkungen bei der Steuerplanung grenzüberschreitender Investitionen," TÃ¼binger DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 276, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Renee Lortie).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.