The Cuban Economy in the 1990'S: External Challenges and Policy Imperatives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Carleton University, Department of Economics in its series Carleton Economic Papers with number 90-03.
Length: 31 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision: Sep 1990
Publication status: Published: – revised version in Journal of Interamerican Studies and World Affairs, Vol. 32, No. 3 (Autumn 1990), pp. 117–149
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa Ontario, K1S 5B6 Canada
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
- O19 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O54 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pastor, Manuel Jr & Zimbalist, Andrew, 1995. "Waiting for change: Adjustment and reform in Cuba," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 705-720, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Renee Lortie).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.