The monetary effects arising from stochastic resource revenues and the subsidization of financial intermediation in resource rich developing economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Carleton University, Department of Economics in its series Carleton Economic Papers with number 08-05.
Length: 23 pages
Date of creation: Oct 2008
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published: Carleton Economic Papers
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa Ontario, K1S 5B6 Canada
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-12-21 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2008-12-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-12-21 (Monetary Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kamas, Linda, 1986. "The Balance of Payments Offset to Monetary Policy: Monetarist, Portfolio Balance, and Keynesian Estimates for Mexico and Venezuela," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(4), pages 467-81, November.
- Levine, Ross, 1996.
"Financial development and economic growth : views and agenda,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1678, The World Bank.
- Ross Levine, 1997. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: Views and Agenda," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 688-726, June.
- Leeper, Eric M., 1991. "Equilibria under 'active' and 'passive' monetary and fiscal policies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 129-147, February.
- Perez, Javier J. & Hiebert, Paul, 2004.
"Identifying endogenous fiscal policy rules for macroeconomic models,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 26(8-9), pages 1073-1089, December.
- Pérez, Javier J. & Hiebert, Paul, 2002. "Identifying endogenous fiscal policy rules for macroeconomic models," Working Paper Series 0156, European Central Bank.
- Javier J. Pérez & Paul Hiebert, 2002. "Identifying endogenous fiscal policy rules for macroeconomic models," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/06, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1982.
"Can We Sterilize? Theory and Evidence,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 45-50, May.
- Peter N. Ireland, 1999.
"A method for taking models to the data,"
9903, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Peter Ireland, 1999. "A Method for Taking Models to the Data," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1233, Society for Computational Economics.
- Peter N. Ireland, 1999. "A Method for Taking Models to the Data," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 421, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Peter Ireland, 1999. "Matlab code for A Method for Taking Models to the Data," QM&RBC Codes 46, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Pasula, Kit, 1994. "Sterilization, ricardian equivalence and structural and reduced-form estimates of the offset coefficient," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 683-699.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Renee Lortie).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.