Open Market Operation & Effectiveness of Monetary Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand in its series Working Papers with number 2001-01.
Length: 62 pages
Date of creation: Jul 2001
Date of revision:
Open Market Operations; Monetary Policy; Effectiveness;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hardouvelis, Gikas A., 1994. "The term structure spread and future changes in long and short rates in the G7 countries: Is there a puzzle?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 255-283, April.
- Poole, William, 1970.
"Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216, May.
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Staff Studies 57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Poole, 1969. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Special Studies Papers 2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Daniel C. Hardy, 1997. "Market Information and Signaling in Central Bank Operations, or, How Often Should a Central Bank Intervene?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(4), pages 510-533, December.
- Subir Lall, 1997. "Speculative Attacks, Forward Market Intervention and the Classic Bear Squeeze," IMF Working Papers 97/164, International Monetary Fund.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1995. "Symposium on the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 3-10, Fall.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pornpinun Chantapacdepong).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.