Evidence from UK Establishments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University in its series Economics and Finance Discussion Papers with number 98-07.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Brunel University, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 3PH, UK
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bartelsman, Eric J & de Wind, Joris & Gautier, Pieter A., 2010.
"Employment Protection, Technology Choice, and Worker Allocation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7806, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eric J. Bartelsman & Pieter A. Gautier & Joris de Wind, 2010. "Employment Protection, Technology Choice, and Worker Allocation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-042/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Eric J. Bartelsman & Pieter A. Gautier & Joris de Wind, 2011. "Employment Protection, Technology Choice, and Worker Allocation," DNB Working Papers 295, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bartelsman, Eric & Gautier, Pieter & De Wind, Joris, 2010. "Employment Protection, Technology Choice, and Worker Allocation," IZA Discussion Papers 4895, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Salladarré, Frédéric & Hlaimi, Boubaker, 2011.
"Les femmes et le travail à temps partiel en Europe
[Women and part time employment in Europe]," MPRA Paper 32479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John.Hunter).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.