The Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate of Germany
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Brown University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 95-16.
Length: 34 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, Brown University, Providence, RI 02912
EXCHANGE RATE; ECONOMIC MODELS;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Polly R. Allen, 1996. "Fundamental Determinants of Mexico's Exchange-Rate Crisis of 1994," Working papers 1996-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Égert, Balázs & Halpern, László & MacDonald, Ronald, 2004.
"Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Transition Economies: Taking Stock of the Issues,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4809, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Balázs Égert, & László Halpern & Ronald MacDonald, 2005. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Transition Economies: Taking Stock of the Issues," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp793, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Balázs Égert & László Halpern & Ronald MacDonald, 2006. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Transition Economies: Taking Stock of the Issues," Working Papers 106, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brown Economics Webmaster).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.