Growth Under Uncertainty with Experimentation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Brown University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 95-12.
Length: 19 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, Brown University, Providence, RI 02912
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mirman, L.J. & Samuelson, L. & Schlee, E.E., 1991.
"Strategic information manipulation in duopolies,"
1991-37, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- El-Gamal, Mahmoud A. & Sundaram, Rangarajan K., 1993. "Bayesian economists ... Bayesian agents : An alternative approach to optimal learning," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 355-383, May.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Kihlstrom, Richard E & Mirman, Leonard J, 1977. "A Bayesian Approach to the Production of Information and Learning by Doing," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 533-47, October.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Spagat, Michael, 1997. "Structural uncertainty and subsidy removal for economies in transition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1709-1733, December.
- Zeira, Joseph, 1987. "Investment as a Process of Search," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(1), pages 204-10, February.
- Sulganik,E. & Zilcha,I., 1996.
"The value of Information: the Case of Signal-Dependent Opportunity Sets,"
1-96, Tel Aviv.
- Sulganik, Eyal & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1997. "The value of information: The case of signal-dependent opportunity sets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1615-1625, August.
- Rob, Rafael, 1991. "Learning and Capacity Expansion under Demand Uncertainty," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(4), pages 655-75, July.
- Manjira Datta & Leonard J. Mirman & Edward E. Schlee, 2002. "Optimal Experimentation in Signal Dependent Decision Problems," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(2), pages 577-608, May.
- Zeira, Joseph, 1994. "Informational Cycles," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 31-44, January.
- Brock, William A. & Mirman, Leonard J., 1972. "Optimal economic growth and uncertainty: The discounted case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 479-513, June.
- Caplin, Andrew & Leahy, John V, 1993. "Sectoral Shocks, Learning, and Aggregate Fluctuations," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(4), pages 777-94, October.
- Freixas, Xavier, 1981. "Optimal growth with experimentation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 296-309, April.
- Christos Koulovatianos, & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, .
"Optimal Growth and Uncertainty: Learning,"
08/08, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu, 2005. "Theory of Stochastic Optimal Economic Growth," Working Papers 28601, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2012. "Learning and Technology Progress in Dynamic Games," Cahiers de recherche 1217, CIRPEE.
- Sa, Maria Antonieta Cunha e & Santos, Vasco, 2007. "Experimentation with Accumulation," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp503, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2006.
"Investment in a Monopoly with Bayesian Learning,"
Vienna Economics Papers
0603, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Johnson, Timothy C., 2007. "Optimal learning and new technology bubbles," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 2486-2511, November.
- Cunha-e-Sa, Maria A. & Santos, Vasco, 2008. "Experimentation with accumulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 470-496, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brown Economics Webmaster).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.