Debt, liquidity and dynamics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Brown University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 2001-22.
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, Brown University, Providence, RI 02912
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Augeraud-Véron, Emmanuelle, 2007.
"Balanced Cycles in an OLG Model with a Continuum of Finitely-Lived Individuals,"
Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole
http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Hippolyte d’Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron, 2007. "Balanced cycles in an OLG model with a continuum of finitely-lived individuals," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 181-186, January.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron, 2007. "Balanced cycles in an OLG model with a continuum of finitely-lived individuals," Post-Print hal-00630229, HAL.
- Kunieda, Takuma & Shibata, Akihisa, 2012. "Asset bubbles, economic growth, and a self-fulfilling financial crisis: a dynamic general equilibrium model of infinitely lived heterogeneous agents," MPRA Paper 37309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hillebrand, Marten & Kikuchi, Tomoo, 2012.
"A mechanism for booms and busts in housing prices,"
Working Paper Series in Economics
40, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Hillebrand, Marten & Kikuchi, Tomoo, 2012. "A Mechanism for Booms and Busts in Housing Prices," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62042, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brown Economics Webmaster).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.