An Empirical Examination of Multidimensional Effort in Tournaments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Brown University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 2001-14.
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, Brown University, Providence, RI 02912
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christine Harbring & Bernd Irlenbusch & Matthias Kräkel & Reinhard Selten, 2004. "Sabotage in Asymmetric Contests – An Experimental Analysis," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse12_2004, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Harbring, Christine & Irlenbusch, Bernd, 2004. "Incentives in Tournaments with Endogenous Prize Selection," IZA Discussion Papers 1340, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michelle Brown & John Heywood, 2009.
"Helpless in Finance: The Cost of Helping Effort Among Bank Employees,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination,
Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 176-195, June.
- Michelle Brown & John Heywood, 2009. "Helpless in Finance: The Cost of Helping Effort Among Bank Employees," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 176-195, June.
- Matthias Kräkel, 2006.
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 21-48, June.
- Gürtler, Oliver, 2005. "A Note on Sabotage in Collective Tournaments," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 61, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Jose Maria Liberti, 2004. "Initiative, Incentives and Soft Information. How Does Delegation Impact The Role of Bank Relationship Managers?," Finance 0404023, EconWPA.
- Münster, Johannes, 2006. "Selection tournaments, sabotage, and participation," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2006-08, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Harbring, Christine & Irlenbusch, Bernd, 2005. "How Many Winners Are Good to Have? On Tournaments with Sabotage," IZA Discussion Papers 1777, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matthias Kräkel, 2006. "Zur Reform der Professorenbesoldung in Deutschland," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7(1), pages 105-126, 02.
- Münster, Johannes, 2006. "Selection Tournaments, Sabotage, and Participation," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 118, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Gurtler, Oliver, 2008. "On sabotage in collective tournaments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3-4), pages 383-393, February.
- Bernd Irlenbusch, 2006. "Experimental perspectives on incentives in organisations," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-24, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brown Economics Webmaster).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.