Investigating the Rise of Labor Redundancy in China's State Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Brown University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 2000-09.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, Brown University, Providence, RI 02912
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duo Qin & Haiyan Song, 2007.
"Sources of Investment Inefficiency: The Case of Fixed-Asset Investment in China,"
584, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Qin, Duo & Song, Haiyan, 2009. "Sources of investment inefficiency: The case of fixed-asset investment in China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 94-105, September.
- Xiao-yuan Dong & Paul Bowles, 2002. "Segmentation et discrimination dans le marché du travail émergent de l'industrie chinoise," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 16(3), pages 73-111.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brown Economics Webmaster).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.