The Determinants of Municipal Expenditures in Ontario
AbstractThe purpose of this paper is to examine the factors that effect municipal expenditures in Ontario. Using multiple regression techniques, we find that regionalization has no significant impact on total per capita expenditures.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Brock University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 1996-02.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 500 Glenridge Avenue, St. Catharines, Ontario, L2S 3A1
Phone: (905) 688-5550 3325
Fax: (905) 988-9388
Web page: http://www.brocku.ca/economics/
More information through EDIRC
GOVERNMENT SPENDING POLICY; MUNICIPALITY;
Other versions of this item:
- Kushner, J. & Masse, I., 1996. "The Determinants of Municipal Expenditures in Ontario," Papers 1996-02, York (Canada) - Department of Economics.
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernardino Benito & Francisco Bastida & Cristina Vicente, 2013. "Municipal elections and cultural expenditure," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 3-32, February.
- Ma. Guillamón & Francisco Bastida & Bernardino Benito, 2013. "The electoral budget cycle on municipal police expenditure," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 447-469, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Francois Lamarche).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.