Irving Fisher, J.M. Keynes and the Transition to Modern Macroeconomics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Brock University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 1994-19.
Length: 31 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 500 Glenridge Avenue, St. Catharines, Ontario, L2S 3A1
Phone: (905) 688-5550 3325
Fax: (905) 988-9388
Web page: http://www.brocku.ca/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Robert W. Dimand, 1995. "Irving Fisher, J. M. Keynes, and the Transition to Modern Macroeconomics," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 27(5), pages 247-266, Supplemen.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hansjoerg Klausinger, 1999. "The Stability of Full Employment. A Reconstruction of Chapter 19-Keynesianism," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp063, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2005. "Falling Rate of Profit and Overaccumulation in Marx and Keynes," MPRA Paper 35980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Francois Lamarche).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.