Last exit to Lisbon
AbstractJean Pisani-Ferry and AndrÃ© Sapir call for more focused guidelines in Lisbon 2, an explicit methodology for evaluating National Reform Programmes, and better "ownership" of these programmes to encourage national debate on key areas of underperformance in member states. This paper, prepared at the request of the Austrian Presidency, was presented to the European Union's finance ministersin Brussels.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Bruegel in its series Policy Contributions with number 29.
Date of creation: Mar 2006
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacques Pelkmans, 2008. "Economic Approaches of the Internal Market," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 13, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- de Bandt, O. & Vigna, O., 2008. "The macroeconomic impact of structural reforms," Quarterly selection of articles - Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 11, pages 5-32, Spring.
- Gilles Mourre, 2009. "What explains the differences in income and labour utilisation and drives labour and economic growth in Europe? A GDP accounting perspective," European Economy - Economic Papers 354, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Larch, Martin & Van den Noord, Paul & Jonung, Lars, 2010.
"The stability and growth pact: lessons from the great recession,"
27900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Larch & Paul van den Noord & Lars Jonung, 2010. "The Stability and Growth Pact: Lessons from the Great Recession," European Economy - Economic Papers 429, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Larch, Martin & van den Noord, Paul & Jonung, Lars, 2011. "The Stability and Growth Pact: Lessons from the Great Recession," Working Papers 2011:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- George Gelauff & Sjef Ederveen & J.L.M. Pelkmans, 2006. "Assessing subsidiarity," CPB Document 133, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Csaba Nagy, 2010. "Competitiveness And Innovation Of The Romanian Companies," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 119-125, December.
- repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00616806 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Saltelli & Beatrice D’Hombres & Jochen Jesinghaus & Anna Manca & Massimiliano Mascherini & Michela Nardo & Michaela Saisana, 2011. "Indicators for European Union Policies. Business as Usual?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 102(2), pages 197-207, June.
- Olfa Alouini, 2009. "Country size, economic performance and the political economy of the euro zone : an empirical study of the size divide," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.