A primer on innovation and growth
AbstractPhilippe Aghion emphasises that for Europe to stimulate innovation and growth, it is not enough to increase spending on research and development and the protection of intellectual property.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Bruegel in its series Policy Briefs with number 233.
Date of creation: Oct 2006
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00340409 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goodall, Amanda H., 2009. "Highly cited leaders and the performance of research universities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1079-1092, September.
- Amable, Bruno & Demmouy, Lilas & Ledezma, Ivan, 2008. "Competition, Innovation and Distance to Frontier," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6914, Paris Dauphine University.
- Francisco Torres & Annette Bongardt, 2007.
"Is the ‘European Model’ viable in a globalized world?,"
NIPE Working Papers
20/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Annette Bongardt & Francisco Torres, 2007. "Is the “European Model” viable in a globalized world?," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 46, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.