A primer on innovation and growth
AbstractPhilippe Aghion emphasises that for Europe to stimulate innovation and growth, it is not enough to increase spending on research and development and the protection of intellectual property.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Bruegel in its series Policy Briefs with number 233.
Date of creation: Oct 2006
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goodall, Amanda H., 2009. "Highly cited leaders and the performance of research universities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1079-1092, September.
- Annette Bongardt & Francisco Torres, 2007.
"Is the “European Model” viable in a globalized world?,"
Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers)
46, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Francisco Torres & Annette Bongardt, 2007. "Is the ‘European Model’ viable in a globalized world?," NIPE Working Papers 20/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Amable, Bruno & Demmou, Lila & Lezdema, Ivan, 2007.
"Competition, Innovation and Distance to Frontier,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb)
- Amable, Bruno & Demmouy, Lilas & Ledezma, Ivan, 2008. "Competition, Innovation and Distance to Frontier," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6914, Paris Dauphine University.
- Bruno Amable & Lilas Demmou & Ivan Ledezma, 2008. "Competition, innovation and distance to frontier," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r08064, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bruno Amable & Lilas Demmou & Ivan Ledezma, 2008. "Competition, Innovation and Distance to Frontier," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00340409, HAL.
- Bruno Amable & Lilas Demmou & Ivan Ledezma, 2008. "Competition, Innovation and Distance to Frontier," Post-Print halshs-00340409, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.