A demand commitment model of coalition bargaining
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Bonn, Germany in its series Discussion Paper Serie B with number 191.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Bonn Graduate School of Economics, University of Bonn, Adenauerallee 24 - 26, 53113 Bonn, Germany
Fax: +49 228 73 6884
Web page: http://www.bgse.uni-bonn.de
Coalition bargaining; Subgame perfectness; Unaninity game; 3-person quota game without the grand coalition;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caruana, Guillermo & Einav, Liran & Quint, Daniel, 2007.
"Multilateral bargaining with concession costs,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 147-166, January.
- Guillaume Fréchette & John H. Kagel & Massimo Morelli, 2005.
"Behavioral Identification in Coalitional Bargaining: An Experimental Analysis of Demand Bargaining and Alternating Offers,"
Econometric Society, vol. 73(6), pages 1893-1937, November.
- G Frechette & J Kagel & M Morelli, 2004. "Behavioral Identification in Coalition Bargaining: An Experimental Analysis of Demand Bargaining and Alternating Offers," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000006, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Klaus Abbink, 2006. "Majority rip-off in referendum voting," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Maria Montero & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2005. "Demand commitment in legislative bargaining," Game Theory and Information 0511005, EconWPA.
- Juan Vidal-Puga, 2003.
"Bargaining with commitments,"
Game Theory and Information
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BGSE Office).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.