The negotiation agreement area "An experimental analysis of two person characteristic function game"
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Bonn, Germany in its series Discussion Paper Serie B with number 126.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Bonn Graduate School of Economics, University of Bonn, Adenauerallee 24 - 26, 53113 Bonn, Germany
Fax: +49 228 73 6884
Web page: http://www.bgse.uni-bonn.de
Two-person characteristic function game; Bargaining rules; The negotiation agreement area; Partition of the parameter space;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Gächter & Arno Riedl, .
"Moral Property Rights in Bargaining,"
IEW - Working Papers
113, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-16453 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karagozoglu, Emin & Riedl, Arno, 2010.
"Information, Uncertainty, and Subjective Entitlements in Bargaining,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5079, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emin Karagözoglu & Arno Riedl, 2010. "Information, Uncertainty, and Subjective Entitlements in Bargaining," CESifo Working Paper Series 3133, CESifo Group Munich.
- Karagozoglu Emin & Riedl Arno, 2010. "Information, Uncertainty, and Subjective Entitlements in Bargaining," Research Memoranda 042, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Gary Bolton, 1998. "Bargaining and Dilemma Games: From Laboratory Data Towards Theoretical Synthesis," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 257-281, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BGSE Office).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.