Strong uniform consistency rates for estimators of conditional functionals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Bonn, Germany in its series Discussion Paper Serie A with number 63.
Date of creation: Jun 1986
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Bonn Graduate School of Economics, University of Bonn, Adenauerallee 24 - 26, 53113 Bonn, Germany
Fax: +49 228 73 6884
Web page: http://www.bgse.uni-bonn.de
Strong uniform consistency rates; Kernel type estimators; regression curve estimation; density estimation; estimation of cond. df`s;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Härdle, Wolfgang K. & Song, Song, 2010. "Confidence Bands In Quantile Regression," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(04), pages 1180-1200, August.
- Oliver Linton & Pedro Gozalo, 1996. "Conditional Independence Restrictions: Testing and Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1140, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/2862/ is not listed on IDEAS
- K. Mehra & Y. Ramakrishnaiah & P. Sashikala, 2000. "Laws of Iterated Logarithm and Related Asymptotics for Estimators of Conditional Density and Mode," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 630-645, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BGSE Office).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.