Reputation in pertubed repeated games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Bonn, Germany in its series Discussion Paper Serie A with number 410.
Date of creation: Jun 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Bonn Graduate School of Economics, University of Bonn, Adenauerallee 24 - 26, 53113 Bonn, Germany
Fax: +49 228 73 6884
Web page: http://www.bgse.uni-bonn.de
Reputation; Folk theorem; Repeated games; Incomplete information;
Other versions of this item:
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Joel Watson, 1997.
"On "Reputation" Refinements with Heterogeneous Beliefs,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(2), pages 369-374, March.
- J. Watson & P. Battigalli, 2010. "On 'Reputation' Refinements with Heterogeneous Beliefs," Levine's Working Paper Archive 582, David K. Levine.
- Jimmy Chan, 2000. "On the Non-Existence of Reputation Effects in Two-Person Infinitely-Repeated Games," Economics Working Paper Archive 441, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Blundell,Richard & Newey,Whitney K. & Persson,Torsten (ed.), 2006. "Advances in Economics and Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521692083, December.
- Martin W. Cripps & Jonathan Thomas, 2004.
"Some Asymptotic Results in Discounted Repeated Games of One-Sided Incomplete Information,"
ESE Discussion Papers
76, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Jonathan P. Thomas & Martin Cripps, 2000. "Some Asymptotic Results in Discounted Repeated Games of One-Sided Incomplete Information," Game Theory and Information 0004003, EconWPA.
- D. Abreu & D. Pearce, . "Bargaining, Reputation and Equilibrium Selection in Repeated Games," Princeton Economic Theory Papers 00f2, Economics Department, Princeton University.
- Celentani, Marco, et al, 1996.
"Maintaining a Reputation against a Long-Lived Opponent,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(3), pages 691-704, May.
- Marco Celentani, 1993. "Maintaining a Reputation Against A Long-Lived Opponent," Discussion Papers 1075R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Francoise Forges & Antoine Salomon, 2014. "Bayesian repeated games and reputation," Working Papers hal-00803919, HAL.
- Dilip Abreu & David G. Pearce, 2006. "Bargaining, Reputation and Equilibrium Selection in Repeated Games with Contracts," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000640, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Gary E Bolton & Axel Ockenfels, 2007. "Information Value and Externalities in Reputation Building - An Experimental Study," Working Paper Series in Economics 35, University of Cologne, Department of Economics, revised 01 Aug 2008.
- Gary E. Bolton & Axel Ockenfels, 2005. "The Influence of Information Externalities on the Value of Reputation Building - An Experiment," Working Paper Series in Economics 17, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Marco Celentani & Drew Fudenberg & David K Levine & Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 2006.
"Maintaining A Reputation Against A Patient Opponent,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
699152000000000019, David K. Levine.
- Marco Celentani & Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine & Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 1996. "Maintaining a Reputation against a Patient Opponent," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2015, David K. Levine.
- repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/4815 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cripps, Martin W. & Thomas, Jonathan P., 1997. "Reputation and Perfection in Repeated Common Interest Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 141-158, February.
- Dilip Abreu & David G. Pearce, 2006. "Reputational Wars of Attrition with Complex Bargaining Postures," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001218, David K. Levine.
- Israeli, Eitan, 1999. "Sowing Doubt Optimally in Two-Person Repeated Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 203-216, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BGSE Office).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.