The direction of technological change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Bonn, Germany in its series Discussion Paper Serie A with number 393.
Date of creation: Jan 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Bonn Graduate School of Economics, University of Bonn, Adenauerallee 24 - 26, 53113 Bonn, Germany
Fax: +49 228 73 6884
Web page: http://www.bgse.uni-bonn.de/index.php?id=517
Endogenous growth; Direction of change; General equilibrium efficiency; Walras; Schumpeter;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Funk, 1993. "On the Dynamic Efficiency of the Market System," Discussion Paper Serie A 507, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Peter Funk, 1994.
"Satiation and Underdevelopment,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
508, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Peter Funk, 1994. "Economic Possibilities for the Grandchildern of John Maynard Keynes," Discussion Paper Serie A 512, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Grüner, Hans Peter, 2008. "Capital Markets, Information Aggregation and Inequality: Theory and Experimental Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6750, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Funk, 1995. "Endogenous Growth, Temporary Equilibrium, and the Direction of Change," Discussion Paper Serie A 506, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Peter Funk, 1995. "Dynamic Gains from Trade," Discussion Paper Serie A 509, University of Bonn, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BGSE Office).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.