Bertrand and Walras euilibria in large economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Bonn, Germany in its series Discussion Paper Serie A with number 348.
Date of creation: Sep 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Bonn Graduate School of Economics, University of Bonn, Adenauerallee 24 - 26, 53113 Bonn, Germany
Fax: +49 228 73 6884
Web page: http://www.bgse.uni-bonn.de
Bertrand equilibria; Walras equilibria; Large economies;
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002.
"Equilibrium Involuntary Unemployment Under Oligempory,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
21, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul, 1999. "Equilibrium Involuntary Unemployment under Oligempory," Economics Series 68, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002. "Equilibrium Involuntary Unemployment under Oligempory," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0213, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Funk, P., 1997.
"Satiation and Underdevelopment,"
DELTA Working Papers
97-24, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Peter Funk, 1995. "Dynamic Gains from Trade," Discussion Paper Serie A 509, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Requate, Till, 1998. "Incentives to innovate under emission taxes and tradeable permits," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 139-165, February.
- Germano, Fabrizio, 2003. "Bertrand-edgeworth equilibria in finite exchange economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5-6), pages 677-692, July.
- Peter Funk, 1994. "Economic Possibilities for the Grandchildern of John Maynard Keynes," Discussion Paper Serie A 512, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Peter Funk, 1995. "Endogenous Growth, Temporary Equilibrium, and the Direction of Change," Discussion Paper Serie A 506, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Funk, Peter, 2008. "Entry and growth in a perfectly competitive vintage model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 211-236, January.
- Peter Funk, 1993. "On the Dynamic Efficiency of the Market System," Discussion Paper Serie A 507, University of Bonn, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BGSE Office).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.