A neo bayesian foundation of the maximin value for two-person zero- sum games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Bonn, Germany in its series Discussion Paper Serie A with number 340.
Date of creation: Apr 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Bonn Graduate School of Economics, University of Bonn, Adenauerallee 24 - 26, 53113 Bonn, Germany
Fax: +49 228 73 6884
Web page: http://www.bgse.uni-bonn.de
Zero-sum games; Decision theory; Game theory; Matrix games Utility theory;
Other versions of this item:
- Hart, S. & Modica, S. & Schmeidler, D., 1990. "A Neo Bayesian Foundation Of The Maxmin Value For Two- Person Zero-Sum Games," Papers 38-90, Tel Aviv.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2006.
"Dynamic Variational Preferences,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
1, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Mosquera, M.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Fiestras-Janeiro, G. & Garcia-Jurado, I. & Voorneveld, M., 2008.
"Characterizing cautious choice,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-303496, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BGSE Office).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.