The Demand theory of the Weak axioms of Revealed Preference
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Bonn, Germany in its series Discussion Paper Serie A with number 163.
Date of creation: Mar 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Bonn Graduate School of Economics, University of Bonn, Adenauerallee 24 - 26, 53113 Bonn, Germany
Fax: +49 228 73 6884
Web page: http://www.bgse.uni-bonn.de/index.php?id=517
Weak axiom of Revealed Preference; Slutzky substitution matrix;
Other versions of this item:
- Hildenbrand, Werner & Jerison, Michael, 1989. "The demand theory of the weak axioms of revealed preference," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 209-213.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Polterovich, Victor & Mityushin, Leonid, 1978. "Criteria for Monotonicity of Demand Functions," MPRA Paper 20097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thorsten Hens, . "An Extension of Mantel (1976) to Incomplete Markets," IEW - Working Papers 071, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hens, Thorsten, 2001. "An extension of Mantel (1976) to incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 141-149, November.
- John, Reinhard, 1995. "The weak axiom of revealed preference and homogeneity of demand functions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 11-16, January.
- Zhou, Lin, 1995. "A characterization of demand functions that satisfy the weak axiom of revealed preference," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 403-406, October.
- Zhu, D. L., 2001. "The demand functions that satisfy the weak axiom of revealed preference and generalized monotonicity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 369-374, March.
- Anjan Mukherji, 2003. "Competitive Equilibria: Convergence, Cycles or Chaos," ISER Discussion Paper 0591, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BGSE Office).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.