Bandwidth choice for density derivatives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Bonn, Germany in its series Discussion Paper Serie A with number 157.
Date of creation: Jan 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Bonn Graduate School of Economics, University of Bonn, Adenauerallee 24 - 26, 53113 Bonn, Germany
Fax: +49 228 73 6884
Web page: http://www.bgse.uni-bonn.de
Kernel estimation bandwidth; Leastsquares cross validation;
Other versions of this item:
- Haerdle,W. & Marron,J. & Wand,M., 1988. "Bandwidth choice for density derivatives," Discussion Paper Serie A 182, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Hardle, W. & Marron, J.S. & Wand, Mp., . "Bandwith choice for density derivatives," CORE Discussion Papers RP -945, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berwin A. TURLACH, . "Bandwidth selection in kernel density estimation: a rewiew," Statistic und Oekonometrie 9307, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BGSE Office).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.