Unwillingness to pay: Tax evasion and public good provision
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Bonn, Germany in its series Discussion Paper Serie A with number 142.
Date of creation: Nov 1987
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Bonn Graduate School of Economics, University of Bonn, Adenauerallee 24 - 26, 53113 Bonn, Germany
Fax: +49 228 73 6884
Web page: http://www.bgse.uni-bonn.de
Tax evasion; Public good;
Other versions of this item:
- Cowell, Frank A. & P.F. Gordon, James, 1988. "Unwillingness to pay : Tax evasion and public good provision," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 305-321, August.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hannelore Weck-Hannemann & Werner W. Pommerehne, 1989. "Einkommensteuerhinterziehung in der Schweiz: Eine empirische Analyse," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 125(IV), pages 515-556, December.
- Roberta Calvet & James Alm, 2013. "Empathy, Sympathy, and Tax Compliance," Working Papers 1310, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Odd-Helge Fjeldstad, 2004. "To pay or not to pay? Citizens' views on taxation in local authorities in Tanzania," CMI Working Papers WP 2004: 8, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Andras Simonovits, 2012.
"Does higher tax morale imply higher optimal labor income tax rate?,"
IEHAS Discussion Papers
1218, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Andras Simonovits, 2013. "Does Higher Tax Morale Imply Higher Optimal Labor Income Tax Rate?," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 2, pages 97-114, June.
- Alejandro Esteller-Moré, 2011. "Is the tax administration just a money machine? Empirical evidence on redistributive politics," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 275-299, September.
- Joseph Mpeera Ntayi & Pascal Ngoboka & Henry Mutebi & Gidah Sitenda, 2012. "Social value orientation and regulatory compliance in Ugandan public procurement," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(11), pages 900-920, October.
- James Alm & Jeremy Clark & Kara Leibel, 2011. "Socio-economic Diversity, Social Capital, and Tax Filing Compliance in the United States," Working Papers in Economics 11/35, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Cécile Bazart & Aurélie Bonein, 2012.
"Reciprocal Relationships in Tax Compliance Decisions,"
12-35, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2012.
- Bazart, C. & Bonein, A., 2014. "Reciprocal relationships in tax compliance decisions," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 83-102.
- Cécile Bazart & Aurélie Bonein, 2014. "Reciprocal relationships in tax compliance decisions," Post-Print halshs-00867505, HAL.
- Cécile Bazart & Aurélie Bonein, 2012. "Reciprocal Relationships in Tax Compliance Decisions," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201239, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "Bureaucracy and Corruption Taxation Proof," MPRA Paper 17177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Borck, Rainald, 2004.
"Stricter enforcement may increase tax evasion,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 725-737, September.
- Ratbek Dzhumashev & Emin Gahramanov, 2009. "A Stochastic Growth Model with Income Tax Evasion: Implications for Australia," Economics Series 2009_05, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Bouzahzah, Mohamed, 2012. "Corruption and tax evasion an optimal policy," MPRA Paper 38813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouwe Dijkstra, . "Good And Bad Equilibria With The Informal Sector," Discussion Papers 06/01, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Odd-Helge Fjeldstad & Collette Schulz-Herzenberg & Ingrid Hoem Sjursen, 2012. "Peoples' views of taxation in Africa: A review of research on determinants of tax compliance," CMI Working Papers 7, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Juan Carlos Molero & Francesc Pujol, 2005. "Walking inside the Potential Tax Evader's Mind," Faculty Working Papers 01/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Ratbek Dzhumashev & Emin Gahramanov, 2010. "A Growth Model with Income Tax Evasion: Some Implications for Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(275), pages 620-636, December.
- Frank A Cowell, 2003. "Sticks and Carrots," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 68, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Odd-Helge Fjeldstad, 2003. "What has trust got to do with it? Non-payment of service charges in local authorities in South Africa," CMI Working Papers WP 2003:12, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz, 2000. "Tax evasion, fiscal competition and economic integration," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 1633-1657, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BGSE Office).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.