Closed form solutions to generalized logistic-type nonautonomous systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna in its series Working Papers with number 654.
Date of creation: Jan 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Piazza Scaravilli, 2, and Strada Maggiore, 45, 40125 Bologna
Phone: +39 051 209 8019 and 2600
Fax: +39 051 209 8040 and 2664
Web page: http://www.dse.unibo.it
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Boucekkine, R. & Ruiz-Tamarit, J.R., 2008.
"Special functions for the study of economic dynamics: The case of the Lucas-Uzawa model,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 33-54, January.
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & RUIZ-TAMARIT, José Ramon, . "Special functions for the study of economic dynamics: The case of the Lucas-Uzawa model," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & RUIZ-TAMARIT, Ramon, 2004. "Special functions for the study of economic dynamics: The case of the Lucas-Uzawa model," CORE Discussion Papers 2004084, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & José R. , RUIZ-TAMARIT, 2004. "Special functions for the study of economic dynamics : The case of the Lucas-Uzawa model," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luca Miselli).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.