Contiguita' territoriale e shock sul consumo nelle regioni italiane
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna in its series Working Papers with number 277.
Date of creation: Jun 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Piazza Scaravilli, 2, and Strada Maggiore, 45, 40125 Bologna
Phone: +39 051 209 8019 and 2600
Fax: +39 051 209 8040 and 2664
Web page: http://www.dse.unibo.it
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bayoumi, Tamim, 1994. "On the Optimality of Consumption Across Canadian Provinces," CEPR Discussion Papers 1030, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Ronald Macdonald, 1995.
"Consumption, Income, and International Capital Market Integration,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(3), pages 552-576, September.
- Bayoumi, Tamim, 1994. "Consumption, Income, and International Capital Market Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 1028, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ronald MacDonald & Tamim Bayoumi, 1994. "Consumption, Income, and International Capital Market Integration," IMF Working Papers 94/120, International Monetary Fund.
- Alan C. Stockman & Linda L. Tesar, 1991.
"Tastes and technology in a two-country model of the business cycle: explaining international co-movements,"
9019, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Stockman, Alan C & Tesar, Linda L, 1995. "Tastes and Technology in a Two-Country Model of the Business Cycle: Explaining International Comovements," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 168-85, March.
- Alan C. Stockman & Linda L. Tesar, 1995. "Tastes and Technology in a Two-Country Model of the Business Cycle: Explaining International Comovements," NBER Working Papers 3566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabio Canova & Morten O. Ravn, 1993.
"International consumption risk sharing,"
Economics Working Papers
135, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 1995.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A, 1992. "Measuring International Capital Mobility: A Review," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 197-202, May.
- Cochrane, John H, 1991. "A Simple Test of Consumption Insurance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(5), pages 957-76, October.
- Maurice Obstfeld., 1993.
"Are Industrial-Country Consumption Risks Globally Diversified?,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C93-014, University of California at Berkeley.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1994. "Are Industrial-Country Consumption Risks Globally Diversified?," NBER Working Papers 4308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Montiel, Peter J., 1993.
"Capital mobility in developing countries : some measurement issues and empirical estimates,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1103, The World Bank.
- Montiel, Peter J, 1994. "Capital Mobility in Developing Countries: Some Measurement Issues and Empirical Estimates," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 8(3), pages 311-50, September.
- Antonello Scorcu, 1998. "Consumption risk-sharing in Italy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 407-414.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1989. "How Integrated are World Capital Markets? Some New Tests," NBER Working Papers 2075, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bayoumi, Tamim A. & Rose, Andrew K., 1993. "Domestic savings and intra-national capital flows," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1197-1202, August.
- Mace, Barbara J, 1991. "Full Insurance in the Presence of Aggregate Uncertainty," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(5), pages 928-56, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luca Miselli).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.